Today the Governor launched the All In Illinois campaign, to remind residents of our state to stay home, stay safe and stay healthy. On our All In Illinois website, you will find a tool kit of key messaging, social profile templates and downloadable posters for you and your family, neighbors, employees, members and constituents. Please share this toolkit with your email lists and share through social channels so that we get this message to as many people as possible. We will be providing physical signs across the state and we will share the details once system is in place.
- Below you will also find a list of federal and state programs we encourage businesses to take advantage of. Please visit our website here for more information.
Thank you for everything you’re doing to help during this unprecedented crisis. I wish your community safety and health.
Director Erin Guthrie
Federal and State Programs
Aid to Small Businesses
- Economic Disaster Injury Loan and Loan Advance
- Paycheck Protection Program
- SBA Express Bridge Loans
- Subsidies for Current SBA Loan Payments
- Illinois Small Business Emergency Loan Fund
- Downstate Small Business Stabilization Program
Aid to Medium Sized Businesses
Aid to Large Sized Business
Aid to All Businesses
General Resources: visit coronavirus.illinois.gov
- Donations: PPE.donations@Illinois.gov
- To Manufacture PPE in Illinois: email@example.com
- To Sell PPE: Covid.firstname.lastname@example.org
- To Volunteer: visit serve.illinois.gov or email email@example.com
- Essential Business inquiries: contact 1-800-252-2923 or CEO.firstname.lastname@example.org
- IL Small Business Assistance: email CEO.email@example.com (DCEO) or click here.
- Federal Small Business loans visit: https://disasterloan.sba.gov.
- Business insurance coverage: contact the Department of Insurance (DOI) to file an online complaint: https://mc.insurance.illinois.gov/messagecenter.nsf.
- IDFPR list of licensees and consumers impacted by COVID-19 visit:https://www.idfpr.com/COVID-19.asp
- Unemployment insurance eligibility and the application process call Claimant Services at (800) 244-5631.
- Tax Relief related to COVID-19 visit https://bit.ly/346uzuo
- If you feel sick or are concerned about infection visit DPH website, click here.
- Resources for people with disabilities, please visit www.DDD.Illinois.gov.
- School related inquires visit https://www.isbe.net/covid1